View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:52 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
kool rigs,hey mario did you extend the chassis on yours .it looks a little longer than when i seen it at clifford,and also i might go to the indy show next year .is it held every year? if i go i will be bringing optimus for sure ,its a slow process but when its done i hope it blows every ones socks off.outstanding sue that you are part of this ..looking forward to running with you sometime soon....ROCK ON S&M Trucking!!!!!!are you guys going to decal your trucks with your new name?
Hey D , yes I did extend 3" after the Clifford show. After talking to ya about it, then once I got the extensions in my hands I realized it wasn't so bad. Am I ever glad I did it, looks way more proportional to the cab and sleeper size.
Dude, you MUST go to Indy ! Don't get me wrong, Clifford show was my first and was awsome! Without it, I don't think I would have had the desire to make the Indy show happen for us....you will be amazed!!! RC heaven dude! It was RC heaven.....3 days ain't enough! This year was the 8th annual event, pretty sure it will be at the Marriott again next year. Event info is on garden trucking.com site.

Can't wait to run with ya again soon. Are we doing Clifford next year? I hope so, we gave the hobby great exposure . Let's do it again!

Oh yeah, decals are in the works. Little Mario and Susan decals for the doors and a main logo which was first suggested by Swagger months ago....the ying yang symbol with a S and M in each side. ( the evolution of the first idea of calling the company ying yang trucking prior to Susan getting into it ) ....so, it all works out....got a name, got a logo.

Speaking of which....I haven't heard nor seen Swagger posts for along time???

Ps. Can't believe I had the nerve to tell ya your gonna need a trailer to haul the gear.... If I keep this up, I'm right behind you

Mario

Last edited by Supermario; 08-29-2012 at 10:55 PM.