View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Green Horn

cdm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Mruder (bruder cat320 something look alike)

further down, southern red clay. slippery as ice when wet, hard as a rock when dry. there is a bit in between where it is mallable but our seasons have been either dry or monsoon the past few years.

took the cab out and i'll use that to store the electrics. The stock cab had no detail so no point in preserving it. I'll cut some lexan and make windows but that's about it.

drilled the holes and mounted the main components. I have plenty of space for batteries and what not now. My valves came with the straight fittings and i ordered none first time around of the 90d ones. So i just put in another order for the swivel ones tonight. The good news is i can run the system with the straight ones so i can at least test it before the new ones arrive. Filter is hooked to the valve which is the shortest and weirdest connection i had to make so far. No kinks in the line or any real strain points.

The filter should be connected to the pressure line, right? P on pump > top of filter, bottom of filter to P on valve block?

Servos are in the mail. Ill try the 3153 futaba digital and see if that will fit. The HS55 is too short on the horn area and too long on the mount holes (which can be fixed). Futaba is slightly different sized, by a mm or so.

Next up, the boom.