View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 08:28 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Thanx Evan. I've got a few ideas for additional trls for the B4206 to pull, might get a Carson track loader this summer or wait till next summer... haven't looked at the Euro exchange in awhile. I can't think of any thing else that strikes my fancy at the moment.

Talking with my "contractor" yesterday, who's also a farmer too, about my new house, instead of doing an RTM - a stick build is looking more economical, might start on the footings this summer & do the exterior after harvest... he's wanting to keep his guys busy when the farming is caught up... I'm thinking about putting the new house 2 feet directly in front of my old house, gives me somewhere to live while it's going up, when the new house is done, demo the old house, keep the floor to have a huge deck out back & cover the old basement. And of course that gives me a brand new basement to dig out, 50 x 32 x 7, have a short tunnel from old basement into new ... that should keep my fleet occupied for a while & present new challenges to do it entirely RC

Finally got my box of goodies from Germany today... from the tracking #, package sat in customs for 12 DAYS! Ridiculous. Going to Calgary tomorrow to visit my brother & maybe a short visit with RC Sparks on Monday morning on my return trip home. I wanted to show him my old JD850, but it's in too many pieces to get it back together that quick... it's been a long cold day already working on farm equipment.

Joe