Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What should I charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
theres your answer $200. not like you don't like building trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
It really is just between you and them. Have a heart to heart and find the middle ground - maybe you will find a number you both can live with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhairRandy View Post
I'm with Izzy on this one. Personally I'd need to know exactly what they wanted and preferably documented (e-mail or whatever) so when they get it in their hands there wouldn't be any surprises/disappointments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker View Post
The easy answer is that HE pays for All Units and Parts. Then charge him for labor of approx. $400 for the truck & trailer build + addition of $100 for MFU & Lights for the trailer. $50 for the Automatic landing gear (including 5th on the truck, of course).

Anything additional he wants you can negotiate with him at the time. $550 for Labor isn't bad as a start for all the work involved.

- RCT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Why not encourage him to build it himself? Maybe instead of you doing all the work, you could offer to assist him, if he is local to your area, and when he gets hung up. Unless he wants a custom truck, there shouldn't be any reason why someone couldn't build a box stock Tamiya. The manuals are some of the best in the business. Maybe you'll make a good friend in the process.
Thank you everyone for your input, greatly appreciate it. Now I have some options to go with, and this is one reason I love this hobby. There is always someone willing to help a guy, or gal out.

Thanx again, Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!