Thread: Volvo EC300D
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Volvo EC300D

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Nice video and nearly a tip over what is the noise everytime you have a large change of pump rpm? some kind of vibration? Your setting is a amazing are the trees behind all part of your backyard or did you go somewhere to film? More importantly when are we going to see the skidder working out there?
I not sure why it makes that noise. I guess the rpm change sends a vibration through the tin can of a body. I think I am going to add some sound deadener to the engine cover so that it shuts up a little more. It is quieter than before but when it makes that noise it drives me nuts!

Yes that's our backyard. I'm very fortunate to live out in the boonies a little and have a pretty big play area for all of my hobbies. Some of my friends always used called it the RCP compound lol.

My poor skidder... It has been sitting on the back of my truck for months now but I have been day dreaming about it more and more lately. I really need to make the hydraulic cylinders for it! I have so many different projects on the go that none of them are getting finished. The truck is my main focus but now that the Mack is working well and the Volvo is tuned up I only have a boat the KW and a wedding to prepare for by mid July... Oh yeah and work...Haha