View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 01:37 AM
Apprentice

DADSGARAGE is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 777 HAUL TRUCK (1/12 size)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
You're a building machine my friend! Kind of reminds me of someone else I know...You don't sleep much either do you?

Your truck is looking awesome! I'd love to perch my Volvo onto a pile next to it and load it up!

Oh, be careful offering to cut out some pieces for me...I may just take you up on it!lol
Sleep??? What's that??? Oh I know....something you do at night when it's dark....LOL....most of the time I think I work in my sleep and sleep while I work...HEEHEE...that almost makes sence!!??

The offer to cut you some parts still stands...however...just after I hit the "submit reply" button I thought about what I may have got myself into and the possible long list of "goodies" you would most likely ask for.....I'm actually kinda surprised you didn't???...yet...LOL...thought for sure I set myself up on that one!!!

(Really if you want/need something send me an e-mail with dimensions etc ,I would be more than willing to help with a future project.....providing it's not a full blown build!!!! ) )