View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 10:40 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

I knew I took these pics Rookie... though I couldn't remember exactly when & where I posted them, found them on another forum. I got one of the early 4200's when they 1st came out in 2011 & it was a bucket of shyt right out of the box, hydraulic leaks & failed electronics, RC4WD screwed me over on warranty & I eventually gave it away to another member who wanted to rebuild it.

Thanx for the info Rookie on the 5th scale loader, totally know what you're saying about solid axles, especially in such a big - heavy model; either a differential or motor at each wheel would be the cure for different wheel speeds in articulated steering.

Something I just discovered frizzen with the recent pics loaded, seems I need to go to my settings "again" to preset out going pic size links before uploading or the pics will appear too large... I've been chatting with some one at photobucket, they say they're working on the issue.

I didn't video it frizzen, it didn't occur to me as anything eventful, the trks aren't that heavy & easy to put in the cab, but the problem with the track hoe is it's length puts too much forward weight for my lower back to handle, it walked up the quad ramps easily.

utube monetization... what a joke! utube kicked me out of their partnership program last yr b/c I didn't meet one of their "NEW" requirements, 4000 watch hrs per year... I got mentioned on a live stream.com this January & 20,000 watch hrs in a couple weeks... now 2 months later my adsense account still hasn't been approved... I did finally get my bank account "verified" last yr & Google did their test deposit of $0.58usd, but I haven't seen another dime... there was $1100usd in my adsense account... Google has made changes again & I don't know the path to find out whether the money is still there or not, and I've never found a phone # to call to talk a live person about it... whatever ...I'll never be in the same utube popularity category as RcSparks anyway

Joe