View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Well,,,, the lights look good, must be open late for the need of lights, and I know all of us heading up your way will be on our best behavior, like true gentlemen. So your S&M full service station will be a perfect place. All of us being there will be like a club meeting. So while we are playing at your full service gentlemans club named Marios S&M service center I'm sure we will all have a happy ending to our much anticipated summer trip!!! And will be looking forward to seeing the national critter "the beaver"

Lol!!!! Don't know how much else I could think of while keeping in the realms of RC toys at your summer meeting!!'
Well thanks for your politically correct and proper response RW.... not sure what brought this on Probably a good thing because I think we are starting to scare people away with our " wild hogs " attitude.
It's going to be a great time with or without the appearance of foxes and beavers..
I think this might be considered the first RCTC club meet North of the border? ( sponsored by Scale builders RC club Ontario).
Really pumped about having you all here and promise to do my best to make it all worth the trip!