View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Haha, "wild hogs" I forgot about that one! When that movie came out the "theme" seemed so far away in my life... Now not so much!

OK, I'm done stirring the pot for today. What's the next building? Coffee shop? Corner store?
Funny you ask what's next Reg. my order of Esc's and servos came in so to break things up I'm going to tackle the Lamborghini cop car next.

I must apologize, in no way did I say we need to tone it down. I just wanted others to know, it's all bark and no bite as the wild hogs would do
If we can't be ourselves, there's no fun in that

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
I'll see if I can't get this train wreck some what back on track, here is one of my favorite shop signs, I was trying to make one small enough for you to hang on the wall but couldn't read it when I was done!

"YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM."
Another great idea Kent! Brings one I like to mind..... Failing to plan is planning to fail... sorry, I must have work on my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
no foxes and beavers in canada, i'm staying home
I've got video proof of foxes and if we look hard enough, I'm sure I can find you a beaver somewhere . All depends on your standards