Thread: Paypal Peeve
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Paypal Peeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolf McBride View Post

When all is said and done, Admin here has the right to make policy, and enforce it if they can/wish, its their forum after all, right? If my own policies (as above) prevent me from selling or buying here, so be it. That's life.

Boycott eBay/PayPal it if you want, but don't expect others to conform to your policies. Transactions are two-sided (at least) and unless the parties involved agree to terms, it doesn't happen.

You both have your personal policies. Why argue about who is right? It only matters ~if~ you wanna deal with each other, or Admin sets a policy. Until then... Just CHILL.
I don't know where you are coming from with this but how you chose to pay or be paid by some one is up to you and the staff here on the forum does not have or want control over how you pay.

There is no argument here but each member can give their opinion and not all will be the same.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11