View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 05:46 PM

bayernredneck is on a distinguished road
Default RC crazy is here

Hello everyone, my name is Markus, i'm originally from Germany near Munich, but now i live in New York. i'm in this hobby since i was a child, my first rc car was a BMW M1 (still have it) at the age of 5, my first truck Ford Aeromax, i got in 2002, after i visited a rc truck club back home in Germany.
only the paint is custom, similar to the BMW M5 rims (smoked chrome)
when i moved in 2005 to america, i bought myself a knight hauler and i finally have a king on its way. here is the thing, the king should become a wrecker, just like the one from revell, but seeing the thread from kingbob and his awsome OP, **** i gotta buy another king. with the knight i wasn't sure what color since i got em, now, after seeing the thread from gismow, i gotta say, i like it very much.
for sound, i like the servonaut, lights i get the 2-channel memory switch from conrad electronic, unfortunately they don't have this stores here in the states, they don't even ship to america
i started to make my own 53' semi trailer, but work and family don't give me much time, and renovating the house even less
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0623.jpg (157 Bytes, 65 views)