View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 07:54 PM

headers is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Buying an Excavator

I think they are all good machines the 4200 might need some tweaking, I've seen alot of premacon machines operate very fast and I don't like but I guess it's just some tweaking needs to be done on the radio. the Germans are very good but it boils down to how much you want to spend and if how much detail you want etc...
I have a buddy that operated one for a living and has the 4200 and LOVES it besides the cosmetic it's a brute it's very powerful he redid his also varios are powerhouses but are huge fumotec is also very nice premacon another one that is very nice don't know how much power they got but they are beautiful machines you also got Damitz very detailed and they are some more out there just depends on how much you are willing to spend and how much detail you want in your machine I won't say they are toys cause they are not and what ever price they go for is upto the individual if they can and want to spend that much I am not gonna knock no machine which ever one you choose I bet you will enjoy it, some people like Chevy some like Ford some like imports so it's all up to you I personally got the KAT just the bare machine and will use the 4200 internals and bust redoing mine also.

Good luck