View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 08:31 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Thanx Dean, getting closer all the time...

And thanx again Cooper... I started this community in 2001 on Yahoo Groups forums, then I moved it to Garden Trucking in summer of 2005, then we started again with FreddyGearDrive with this current forum in Fall of 2010... so we've been around for a long time... although it's really just in the last 4 or 5 yrs that the RC heavy commercial hobby has exploded on this continent with organized exhibitions & club get togethers; both private & commercial local manufacturers of parts & kits... and globally too , for that matter with greater ease for the individual to do international commerce to build whatever he/she wants.... what a black hole it was back in 1996 for me with no internet & just a few pics & script I saw in some plastic model truck magazine from NY, USA that did a feature on Wedico rc trk kits.

I don't suppose I'll ever outrun that "Crazy Canuck Basement Digger" namesake... I was a little disappointed with the original story line that started it all in 2012, but at least like-minded ppl such as yourself saw it & found your way here to join us to share & contribute with your own talents of ingenuity & discipline to make the hobby that much greater for everyone as well.

TBM? that's my JD850!!!

Joe