View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 11:54 PM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Carson Goldhofer Low loader

Thanks for that travis baby,

John this is my rant that I started because it wasn't what was advertised 2 different trailers and I waited a **** of a long time for it,

The trailer could of been painted a neutral colour silver or white then the builder could of painted it there preferred colour if they choosed so...

And there is a big difference between steel and aluminium when you open the box and take the trailer out of the bag you shouldn't have to wash your hands after cause they are black.

As for the tyres they are bigger that the standard Carson lowloader / drop deck tyres and the Wedico ones that I will be putting on it in the future look more scale that the ones that come with it.

And comparing a tamiya truck to a carson trailer well I will not go there as I will say what I really think of you and I will get in SH#T for it.

And if you want to make a joy joy happy joy joy thread about your new love start your own thread saying how much you love it.

This was my rant that I started for a reason not yours

Have a nice day

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.