View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Oil Field Prim Mover KW 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob From Downunder View Post
Mate that is fantastic, excellent in fact. It obviously gave a great deal of thought and must be pretty happy with it.

Bob
Bob thanks for the great comment. Yes I am very happy whit this truck. I like being able to drive pretty much where I want to. It is pretty low geared and with running 11.1 lipo plenty of snort..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatdrvR View Post
Wow! This thing is stunning. I love how you painted the Tamiya transmission and motor Cat yellow. I was kicking around the idea of doing it to my truck as well and seeing it has sealed it's color fate. The big tires and paint just make the truck. She looks great. Good job Cowboy!

Dan
Dan Thanks much for your comments. I really like the cat yellow on the tranny I have a few of my trucks done that way and the paint on the truck is a signal stage fleet color so very easy to touched up if marked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob From Downunder View Post
Hi Paul,

Are the rear diff's stock Tamiya and what is the front diff? I would also like to know where you bought your winch from please.

I would also like to comment on your tidiness of your work bench, it shows in your workmanship.

Bob Again thanks for your many kind words. As for your questions the rears are tamiya semi axles with RC4wd straight axle ends on them and the front is a tamiya TLT axle witch is a semi axle with C's and knuckles on it. As for my bench I try to keep it very clean as when it is not is causes stress then I don't think straight.
Bob

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.