Thread: Mack M75SX
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mack M75SX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
Just awesome Steve!!! I'm speechless

Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by td9clyde View Post
awsome job like the wheels makes the truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
mighty fine programming Steve - they have great style and technical difficulty .....great work..
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodhog View Post
This build is super sharp.no sandmaster for you,I done think it will fit.you an lil giant will have to get together with that 850 do some winter hauling
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksntreadslou View Post
Hey Steve the Mack is really taking shape..Awsome work on the wheels...You are the "Wheel Master"..Great work..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpusher9 View Post
Steve, I'll be praying that you get some sleep every now and then. The truck is a beast and you really got the the machinary down pat it looks like. Great work.
thanks Guys Chris they wern't that hard only issue I had was a dull #50 drill bit but then what you expect for drilling 564 holes It's the simple stuff that gets me for stupid little mistakes

thanks Lou , I guss thats why I have so many to make

Joe , my body tells me when to get some sleep or my wife puts me back in my cave the lathe is a charm with being able to cut .125 off the radius in 1 cut w/out the motor bogging or flat belt slipping will spoil you quick
now thats slow compared to the mill I hustle to keep up with the mill in making wheel components .

I'm finally getting the rear axles together just have to order my shims and longer bolts . gettin closer to driving this baby around

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.