View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LR634 has arrived!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Ayoub, thanks! I'll give Doc Gear a look. By the way, any chance you could share some photos of the model's internals? How you have your battery, speaker box, ESC, and sound unit crammed in there? It looks like it would be pretty tight. Is there more room then it appears to have? I'm just trying to get an idea of where the components fit. Do you think a standard sub-C 7.2 volt battery pack would fit with everything else you have in there, or is it small LiPo packs only?

I'm sure you haven't really got a chance to work the model, but any idea what sort of run times you have been getting?
Ok here you go, now this should give you an idea how I did mine, they tell you to glue the back section to the body but I did not, it's something that I am happy I didn't follow in the manual. It gives me easy access to the on/off switch , battery change and just makes life a lot easier.

Now you can see how everything is laid out, if you wanna use a sub C battery, you would swap your electronics when my battery sits and you can lay your battery when my electronics are right now, so be creative. One thing, nothing should be sticking out above the top black line on the chassis.
You can see my battery right there on the right, the black spektrum thing. Now I have a replacement for it that's $23 from hobby king .

Now the wiring is done by my friend Eddie , he's a freaking wiring genius and did move everything around to make it fit like it is now.
The run time on that battery is around 1:45min. Mild use that is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....