Thread: china kat
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 05:05 AM
Green Horn

Location: Mount Evelyn/Lilydale Area, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3796
Kingcam2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: china kat

HI bigford,

I hope this helps you a little, this come from Page 9 of the China Kat Manual, I got my hand on a copy of the Kat manual in word format from buychina and translated it to english.

Letter to buyers:

1. Power reconcile the remote control and other electronic components should be strictly in accordance with its rated voltage to use, due to the risk of DIY , so the electric reconcile controlled burn in the conversion process, do not be replaced.

2. The hydraulic model is a complex system, electronic system is very easy because of misuse or heat is not good to burn, the Company does not cover electronic systems and remote control for hydraulic pumps, valves, and cylinders and other hydraulic components warranty 6 months. And non- modified, once the demolition of its own. Due to the complexity of the hydraulic system, an initial understanding of the hydraulic friends should be carried out under the guidance of professionals to install, research, multi- query data, more consultation seller, in order to achieve the purpose of proficiency.

Triumph company model department tel: 0536- 2171000 Taobao shop: Triumph Model