View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:57 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Travis, currently in the 850 there is two Sabertooths, 2x12 & 2x25, both esc's have the red wires installed.. that should give me more than enough current?

My Stahl adt, the BEC from the 2x12 wasn't enough to power the rx, so I added an external 4.8v batt too.

The 2x10 in my last Stahl excavator, same problem with a 2x12, added a 4.8v rx batt. Both the Stahl hoe & adt have the red wires installed with an external batt, what is the reason to have either or, but not both? Or is it not to have two esc's providing BEC together? ..although I'm doing that in the 850.

Lou, it's #2.. originally my short KH 6x4, 2002. I swapped frame rails with a GL that I bought at the same time #3, that GL later became the green 6x6. Then I made that KH short trk a 6x6 and added the white GL body from an ebay parts trk I got in '06 maybe. Motors, trans & frame rails would be all that's original since building it the 1st time, everything else has been R&R'd a few times. This trk would definitely have a few hundred thousand scaled kms, pulling that bd trl 99% of the time.

Joe