Thread: Participation ?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Participation ?

Good points everybody..

Paul, as for the instruction part, well sometimes that chews up a lot of time. You have to take pictures of every step, which slows ya down. Then ya have to take the time to upload all those picture and then type out the instructions.

I have done this several times before on other forums and for my trains. It truly is something I like doing but it take a lot of time.

I for one have no problem what so ever taking the time to teach someone something i did if they ask. But as for just throwing it out there, that would depend on time...

Kind of a catch 22, if you don't comment at all on a post then your just a looky loo, but if you comment on all post's then your a post *****....

Well guess I better get the street walking clothes on then cause if I see something i want to comment on, I'm commenting. Even if that is every new post every day...

-Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive