View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Green Horn

Location: Up a hill above the dirty Ohio river on the Indiana side.
rcguyfarms is on a distinguished road
Default Re: duratoy conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by titandigs View Post
RcGUYFARMS great video I see you have a motor on the shute how do you time it to only open then stop when fully open? And the same for closing?
Thanks Paul
It's not timed at all, I operate it via rc. the belt and door motors are off one rc channel thru a dual e-swtich. The switch is setup to be momentary for the door and continuous for the belt. A dual e-switch can run two motor at the same time going only one direction. I use a 3 position switch on the radio to control both motors on one rc channel. Flip the transmitter switch up and belt run until I move the switch to center and back up. Flip the transmitter switch down and the door motor will run. It will run as long as the switch is in the down position. For electronics I have a 12v dc power supply, receiver, dual e-swtich and 5v regulator on the conveyor. I used the same motor as rob to run the belt and 20 rpm 12v from servo city to run the door. The black wheel on door motor is 3" precision wheel from servo city with a set screw hub holding it to the motor. I made the black angle piece holding the door motor in place. If u have any questions feel free to ask.