View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Thanks Big John. I love these lights. The company who sells them are great to deal with and my first order came with a 10 bucks off coupon and free shipping over 40 bucks on my next order
Really good variety on colors, sizes, lengths .....etc.

http://www.modeltrainsoftware.com/bl-214f.html

Thanks Keith. I can't wait either
I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for the tree to be lit up for the first time after decorating...lol

That's a great suggestion Whitewolf .
I need the shrink tube to seal and isolate the solder connection for the 2 main wires which will connect to the light relay.

Glad you like Nathan, I'm very happy how it looks. I think the combination crazy glue and then silicone should hold them all in place very well.... And yes, I like clean looking wiring, not birds nest wiring

These lights have a 5-12 volt working range. I plan on connecting them to the aux relay on the SS Tronix board which has a 5 volt output. Not battery voltage of 7.2
Why do you ask? Am I forgetting something? I'm going to connect all 20 LEDs in parallel to a relay that can handle 2 amps or 60 led. I should be ok right???

Hey Dwayne.

No luck at the Source. The smallest they have is 1/4" tubing which is way too big for magnet wire. Good news is, I found some today at a local electrical shop! I'm good to go! No more hold ups!

Thanks Dabomb6988 . I'm very anxious to not only see it lit up, I've enjoyed the build but it's time to finish!

Thanks Rccrazy523, I like the unique cab that pro builder made for us and the spectacular paint job he did.

Mario
Thank you so much Mario, they have everything I need to have a rolling christmas tree. LOL!!!

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!