View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 11:39 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksntreadslou View Post
Its be a while since i have checked out your build so Wow Nathan impressive ..This build is going to definatley be a one of...a show truck for sure ..Do you plan on painting yourself or farming that out ?..wish I had your peicients
Thank you Lou, I appreciate that. I am not sure about trying to paint this truck myself. Paint and I really don't get along to well. I would like to send the cab out to someone for a really nice finish, but I will probably paint the chassis myself. The only way I would tackle painting the cab is if it's going to be a simple one or two color scheme. Whenever masking is involved, I always get some bleeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Happy Memorial Day Nathan, I'm with Mario the cleaners look great especially with the LED inside and more updates please!
Thanks Kent! I'll keep at it, and hopefully I'll have some more updates soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Very nice work Nathan! and good of you to invest some time of a holiday weekend into Rc.
The air cleaners turned out beautiful. I really like the led inside. ( wish I did that on Sues truck ) . The screen looks nice and straight, fits perfectly.
So hopefully we don't need to wait for another long weekend to get some more progress and pics right

Mario
Thank you Mario! I'm really happy with air cleaners too. You could always go back and add some LEDs to your own trucks. If you have to go back to rework something, it will give me a chance to catch up! We need more 3 day weekends, I think. Ha. Just kidding. I've been feeling pretty good about the way this project is going now, and so I've been more enthused about working on it.