View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 11:05 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmackattack View Post
Looking good. I like how it's coming together... Your attention to detail stands out!
Thank you Lmackattack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
I love the " look" or " stance" of it! with the visor , bumper and the fender style this thing looks Wicked!
Now get back to work!

Mario
Me too, Mario! Ha ha. Alright, I'll get back to the workbench, just as soon as I'm done posting this. Thanks for the comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Now that's got some attitude! Looking good
Thanks Aaron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
You have done some amazing work on the 'ol girl. Aaron said it best, attitude...Should that be the name??? A true piece of art.

Big John
Big John, thanks. Maybe 'Attitude' would be a good name for the truck. I kind of do want to name it something, and then have a sticker with the name made for the rear window, once I get it milled out and glass installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
As always you amaze me Nathan! Love the breathers with the interior light! Have you figured out what your gonna do for the headlights? I think it looks good in the raw form.
Thank you Jimmy! For the headlights, I have a couple ideas. I like the look of the All American Toys headlights, because they are true Kenworth replicas, but if I can't light them up, I'll have to go with a round single from another source. Maybe PMD or something. But for the All American Toys headlights, I was hoping I could take a ball nose end mill and hollow out the centers, than find a clear lens that would fit over the front. Run the wires for an LED out the bottom or something. We'll see. I don't think it will be very easy! The truck does look good in it's raw form, but I think I'll still paint it!