View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Green Horn

Kausekaos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First Truck Build

I'll look into the servonaut lights and sound. The axle relocation doesn't look hard at all. I think I will try that and get the shapeways Pete Hood.

Right now I'm trying to close off the back of the Cab. I took the sleeper cover and cut it. I like the little rivets. I used the piece that I cut out of the middle to be the back support and put them in place and used tire glue to put them together. I used a blade to trim the things I didn't want. Now I need to fill all the holes and gaps. What putty stuff do you guys use. Found this nice little piece of plastic that is thick enough to be used for the rear window. If this doesn't work I'll use the top of the sleeper.

Here's some pics. My cut wasn't all that clean. Its a learning process, this is my first go around no laughs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.