View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:00 PM

B-Train Hauler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My steel coils B-train hauler

Hi Dabears,
I don't remember exactly how it was connected. I tried to verify directly but it's not easy to see . I'll try to find if I took notes about the wiring and if it's not I'll check it deeper.
What I can say is that I used two connectors, so I connected seven leds on one and six on the other. Each ones are connected on the mfu with the roof light plug and the speed indicator plug. The speed indicator is desactivate by the control panel.
The leds are connected in seried and parallels, but I can't remember exactly how and because the wires are almost all black, I have to dismantled tie-wraps (not a very clean installation...) to see the wiring way... If it's possible, it will be easier with my notes...

Another thing I want to say is that I'm not sure about the safety of this wiring way, but it work well for me till now! The best way is to use a relay (I can give you a specific model) ans a separate battery...

I'll try to give you more infos asap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.