Thread: 140H Grader
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Master Builder

rc_farmer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 140H Grader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Incredible work, Rob. I hadn't checked this thread for a while, and all of the sudden, when I do, the grader is done! Imagine that! It's a great looking machine. Like the others said, almost impossible to judge the difference in the photos, if it is a model or the real 1:1 machine. There is only one thing I could possibly suggest. It needs a full set of working lights and maybe a couple other little finishing detail touches. Grab handles, windshield wipers, ect. I'll bet you have that in the works already, knowing your attention to detail. It'd be really neat if you decided to go all out and turn it into a snow fighting machine too. V-plow and all.
Hey Nat, I do plan to put some lights on it and I do have an idea for GPS gear on it too. I am having some rippers being made now for it. All of these items were planned as accessories. The windshiled wipers and grab handles are already attached in the major places. The doors have handles also and all the hydraulic levers move as well as the column is adjustable. The seat swivals for ease of exit....

Rob