Thread: Paystar 5000
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Journeyman

plow jockey is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Paystar 5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztruck View Post
Looks a million dollars. Great work, looking forward to more photos.
Thank you Sir !!!
Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf343 View Post
Awesome job Fred, I love the colors and the truck just looks tough. Nice work as usual.
Thanks Keith !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
I like it!
Cheers, Neil.
Thanks Neil !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
That trailer is impressive, but I really like your Paystar. Nice job with all the styrene work that went into it. I've never been very good with styrene.
Thanks !! I love that trailer, the problem with it is its HUGE! Styrene gets easier every time you use it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
hey fred you keep churning out the old school builds...and each one is more unique than the last one.i like your thinking..i love my real 85 kw and love seeing the old school builds .you are one of the many on this forum thats like christmas day for me whenever you introduce another new build...keep them coming my friend .i have a couple of ideas i am kicking around .going to try to to more of the extensive styrene work myself ...who knows maybe....
Thanks Dewayne !!! You have a killer fleet yourself !!! Plus 1:1 KW. Cant wait to see what you come up with. That was my 2nd build my first was my pete 346 mixer. That was my first experience with styrene, learned as I went along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtrucking104customs View Post
Great work so far man. I really like that red color.
Thanks !!! Red is a great color for a heavy haul.