View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Heavy Duty!!!!
Thanks Craig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by egronvold View Post
It´s a very good looking truck. Nice craftsmanship!
Thank you egronvold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_duty View Post
Man,That's JUST Awesome.Great skills are being applied here.

Ed
Thank you Ed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Nathan,
I sent you a second PM on the C's.
Thanks Kent. Sent one back to you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
The mudflap brackets look awesome! So does the rear center section of the truck! Keep the awesomeness coming
Jimmy, thanks for the comments! The rear of the truck is starting to get that finished look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmhauler View Post
looks like the thing weighs 20 lbs!
Not sure what she weighs yet, farmhauler. It gets a little heavier with every update though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_Mack View Post
How about this...
That's pretty darn fancy! I like some things about the paint scheme, but not everything! Stacks should be chrome, or stainless. Still thinking about color ideas, but I haven't decided yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATBOY View Post
there is a guy on RCC that goes by the screen name MTHead, that can make the cummings logo you're after, and it'll be chrome. he's very reasonable as well. here's a pic of a custom grill emblem he made for me for my yota crawler.

it actually has sorta brushed aluminum look, and has a satin black outline, and they are self adhesive. he can make you anything you want, any size scale.
Thanks FATBOY! I appreciate the lead. I may check into it. You are one of a few guys who have come forward with some good suggestions, and help. I appreciate the kindness in helping me find what I need. You guys are great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
man that truck is just to perfect!! great craftsmanship and details. those tanks are so cool and all the hardware on the frame is eye candy great looking truck
Thanks Diesel Demond! I'm liking the hardware everywhere too! Once painted, the stainless fasteners will pop out nicely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrigger View Post
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but congratulations on Build of the Month for March, Nathan! This is one impressive rig, and it deserves every award and complement given to it, and it's builder! Great work, buddy! Now, let's see an update!
Bigrigger, thank you kindly! I was a bit surprised my truck made build of the month. It's not even done yet, and there were some really awesome nominations. It was a tight race. Hopefully when my truck is finished, it will look even better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Hey!,hey!, hey! What are those tasty German treats in the background? Are you putting some Hillbilly in this truck?
Why it appears as though someone stole the rear ends off the Hillbilly Deluxe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snochaser View Post
Simply beautiful Nate. Great work and attention to detail.

Ben
Thank you very much, Ben. I appreciate it, especially after seeing what you are capable of building!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDH429 View Post
Congratulations on your contest win! Well Deserved!
Thanks JD. And thanks to everyone who took the time to check out my build, and decided to throw a vote in my direction. I appreciate it guys.