View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 09:47 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksntreadslou View Post
Nice work as always mario..the lights are a nice touch as well ..Dam i wish you didnt live so far away ..You East coast guys are really pulling things together ..merry xmas my friend
Thanks Lou. I hope you and the family had a great Christmas. Yes, being far away really sucks but something tells me that's a blessing in disguise....might not have a wife if we lived any closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
I think you should create a "gentleman's" club in your town. It could be called "The Fuzzy Wall". Sounds like an interesting place to me.

Lou is right, we have no hope of catching fire like you guys out east. We just don't have the group of hardcore guys out here. Keep pushing forward Mario. I am looking forward to all the videos and pictures that won't get taken at your meet in 16.lol I know you will all be having too much fun to touch a camera!
Judging by yours and Lou, Robs builds looks hardcore to me.
Not to worry about pics and videos. As a precautionary measure, there'll be a reporter with camera and a local online video news reporter.

As the mayor of my RC town I say "no building or electrical permits are required!" ...and that's a good thing.