View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:38 PM
I'd rather be truckin'

Brian in PA will become famous soon enoughBrian in PA will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pete 357 tri-axle dump update 9/13/11 Paint!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by androiduk View Post
Brian , I really dont know what to say about this build , there is so many options; WOW , Beautiful , stunning , amazing , just do not seem enough ! ! ! .

Thanks!

Your attention to detail , your workmanship , your skill is just outstanding from the plasticard cab work to the metal fab of the body.

You are an insperation. I just want to rip king apart now ! ! .

Andy
Thanks Andy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Not sure really what to say or what has not been said just like the last 2 trucks you are raising the level of detail and perfection each time. Keep up the outstanding work.
Thanks Paul!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
I'm not usually a guy to post one liners, but in this case, I'll just say 'sweet'!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9W Monighan View Post
Maybe your paint doesn't have SCALE metal flakes Scott and I can't wait to dump coal on that shinny hood Did your 1:1 have that big of a rear window? My buddy in Oakdale just got his cab painted on a Pete he's been restoring new frame up for the past 8-10yrs. He removed the bunk and put a small rear window in. This truck was an old wrecked, Robbin's heavy haul rig w/ 550hp? Cat power and it has 4 axles.
Yesterday I swear I passed your 1:1 triaxle. I noticed asphalt around the tailgate.
Actually Steve I had them Scale down the flake. I thought it was pretty cool that they were able to that! They put the smallest flake they had. My1:1 had a window just like that. The later trucks have a wider back window. The Robbins truck, was it green? I know that had a green International or 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
fantastic paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait to see her all together
Thanks Spudd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straywolf View Post
Hey Brian thanks for the info I was just sitting here thinking that maybe you should do a video tutorial on the step by step process you do on your Pete Cabs.

I still can't wait to see her finished!!!!

Mike
Thanks Mike! I don't think the vid would work, I would have to beep out all the swearing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabOne View Post
Another GREAT job Brian! The paint job is awesome. It really brings out the details. Keep us posted as you assemble it.

-Terry
thanks Terry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpipespete View Post
WOW , what a gorgeous color . Would love to see that in sunlight.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepside View Post
Looking forward to seeing that green paint stand tall against some stainless and aluminum! :-D
thanks Rod!! Me too!!