View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Journeyman

cosworth34677 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Movie Optimus Prime build

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbob View Post
Isnt the idea to "hide in plain sight"? Not stand out like a drag queen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 View Post
Oh no! It's the western star "fart cab"! Seriously maybe it'll get smashed into a bazillion fiberglass chunks, Peterbilt all day 'erry day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Dang, Bumblebee turned into a SS Pro-touring Camaro? Prime should have become a COE Peterbilt Pacemaker, Kenworth C100, or one of those old Freightshaker COEs! From what I recall of my Hasbro G1 Optimus Prime, a Freightliner seemed to be best match for the look of the toy. For shame. I thought Transformers 3 was going to be the last one we'd see. Kind of glad they kept it going, but not in this direction....

geez i am with all of you!! in the old comics, prime was a old worn beat up truck, with a fat guy hologram driving. i never really got why they never made him a cab over truck? there are so many out there. scania, man ,mack.... its not like they are trying to keep the all u.s car thing with a merc , Ferrari , audi in the last film. i really hope they get a writer for the next movie and not kill off the stars of the comics and cartoon in the first five min(arcee iron hide jazz)