View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: technical question for RC gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyathome View Post
Thanks for the feed back.
I have hookd into one of the valves but the sound would only change when that channel was used.
the 4th valve on my excavator opens when no stick movement and dumps back into the tank this results in my sound card changing revs . It slows when sticks moved and speeds up when no movement it is also proportional so you get a steady decrease in sound when sticks moved.
I like the signal reversing idea.
will give it a try and see what happens. Only way to learn is to mess it up and try again.
cheers andy

Yes the valve does move it acts like an unloading valve so the motor is not under so much of a load when the hyd's are not in use. I have one of the older hoes and have set mine up like the newer ones. So yes the sound won’t work like you want hooked up to this channel unless you go with a servo reverser.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11