View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "SLUMLORD" pic's...finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
Man thats a tough one! i would lean towards no just because your hiddin that stretched frame and thats forsure a show truck! looks good eitherway .
I know what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
I agree with desmond, no because it hides your frame stretch, and the running boards dont extend all the way back. So I say no to the second set, but that's just my 2 cents.
Well I think i'm changing my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossett View Post
Im in two mind about this the twin tanks looks good but then it hides the stretch and the light bar in front of the wheels witch most guys want to show.
Maybe if your keeping the twin tanks a cat walk over them could improve the look or scrap them the kit ones / bat box and get two custom tanks and keep the tool box between thiem with one long skirting board, that way the Alu blends in from the a55 to the front.
Then sink the battery between the frame rails to keep it clean & tidy and polish the heat shield so it all shines...
But over all it starting to come together now with the custom parts and tyre lettering,
Love those freightliner wheels are they left and right specific ??
Tracy, i'm thinking more towards having some tanks made, and having them a little longer. I knew all I had to do was ask. And yes, the wheels are left and right. I don't think there's nothing Steve can't handle.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!