View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "KISS" theme truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumptech View Post
Look forward to seeing this build ,should be interesting build.
Thanx pumptech, hope I can do it justice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLaser View Post
Opps... ment to do this in 1 post (monitors - please doc my post count by 1)..... (reminder to self --- don't use the tab key in here)

So I was just wondering the same thing --- How do you do platform tires(shoes)? cant wait to see this... Thanks for sharing
LOL!!! I lOVE IT...LOUD!!! Get it?

Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLaser View Post
I was just wondering about that also....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Already I can see the truck is going to be as unique as the band it honors....I may not now what the paint surprise is but I bet I know what the wheels will look like....lol.
Nice work john,
Can't wait to see this build progress!
Thanx Supermario...BTW, I couldn't find the wheels at rc damper. Could you help me please? Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
Are you going for a high top Pete with the wind deflector? Or the high top freightliner? Or just a custom non specific truck?
Well I wanted to base this on a pete, but with a twist...like I said, different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryman View Post
I'm a big KISS fan. I can't wait to see more. Looks like you have a King Hauler cab with a Knight Hauler sleeper.
You are right, I had an extra knight and king bodies, and decided to make them a couple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
This should be interesting! I can't wait to see what you have planned!
Interesting...yes, I will tell one thing I want to do. Instead of regular exhaust, i'm thinking side pipes.

Thank you all, Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!