View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:20 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Thanx again for the informational post Nathan.. and Nathan. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing then, double up BEC's from multiple esc's -> as long as they are running on the same volatges & putting out the same BEC voltages, too much current likely will never will be an issue.

Just got home from xmas in the city the last 5days.. went to a large general tool/automotive store this morning (Princess Auto), got lost in there for about 3hrs and I found this nifty little bilge pump .. suppose to be capable of putting out 170 -200 gph meant for boats & what not, runs on 12v.

Outlet is 7mm id -> taper it down to 3 or 4mm should produce pretty good press for either a nozzle or spray bar the width of trk. Put it on an esc to vary the voltage, which will vary the press & flow. It can be totally submerge, so I'll just put it right in the tank! Start building my water hauler here shortly for the floor dig.

Joe