View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:45 AM

moo10032 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New to Semi Trucks, got a MAN TGX 6x4

This forum is really frustrating that this post got moved to such an inactive subcategory. The last several posts in here are over the span of a month... 741 vs 17660 posts... I get that "Euro" and "American" trucks look different, but all the inner workings are the exact same on the Tamiya models... having a different category for each is just dumb. No point to continue posting here how will I ever get questions answered or any help on such an inactive forum?

I don't use the MFU everything is wired up to a 8 channel radio. I managed to cram in working blinkers, brakes, main lights, brighters, reverse all into their own channel on the controller. My trailer also has rear wheel steering that is mixed between my steering channel which can also be toggled on and off, or you can steer it manually from a knob its pretty badass. Also another switch changes the amount of steering throw for when I'm cruising down the street.

Anyways here my light setup:
I used 2 phone cords and a jack I modded and glued into the trailer. I runs a total of 8 wires out and looks WAY more realistic then the Tamiya light set.