View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 06:55 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Replacement for BOTM idea. ?

I guess I should stand up because I was the one to start this. After realizing I was one of those people who doesn't look I was guided to something I was looking for. The show us your---- section of the forum. I guess I never took notice as not much traffic there compared to the old BOTM thread.

I was thinking of something like this, an ongoing thread, just finished projects, (trucks, cranes, trailers, tractors, excavators, rock crushers, just everything we as a group have built. A couple pictures, small description and if you want a link to the page or build thread if there is one. No conversation, no comments. To be posted by owner or just interested party.

But to be honest we already have that in the show us section. Just not many have kept up to date, including myself. Again to go back to what I said after being directed to what I was looking for I don't want to make more work for any mods, not my intentions. As my questions have been answered I do see what ya all are talking about with a new modified build of the month. No voting just nominations. That's a pretty simple way to insure no conflicts could develope. Again I know I started this but my questions have been answered so if you guys decide for something like you described that would be cool with me.