View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 09:10 PM
Green Horn

CustomRCmodels is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Indy Truck Show 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomRCmodels View Post
Wall-sections kind a cool , but on the other hand , remember the past view times , since we used Johns dock together with my platform , we had always trucks parked all the way around , using all sides for loading and unloading

Ric told me there would be no playing trucks on Sunday since Saturday evening we would start packing-up and have our traditional last get-together in the bar on Saturday evening as well . The “clubs” wanted it like that since most of them can’t take off Mondays from work and need to be back home Sunday evening .
I need to know what the plant here is .
Since , if we still planning to play on Sunday , then I will stay with my buddy Doug for another night and drive back home on Monday ( since I always hated this late night driving back home )
I am not sure with whom he figured this out , my understanding from him was that he communicated with you about that .
Can you check with the other “clubs” and figure out what the deal here is ,
since I don’t want to do this last minute hotel-change and work-schedule stuff.
I did send you a PM with my phone-number

Ok guys , I would like to get this figured out now .
I just talked to Ric again and he , again , told me that some of you guys (( who ever was communicating with him about this years Indy show , Chris ( sorry I missed your call Chris , I just tried to call you back , but didn’t catch you either ) and somebody from the Eastcoast guys )) that they wanted to brake up Saturday evening so they would make it back home Sunday night .
My guess here would be that this was probably said from the Eastcoast guys ( , they have a long ride and since Ric couldn’t remember that at the moment who actually said that )
I would like to still play around on Sunday as well , even thought we all know that Sundays usually kind a dead , which is cool for us just playing around not actually pulling of a show .
Question now is only , who would still be there on Sunday ?
Remember guys , this time we have to do our own security , since we can’t lock this room !
Speaking of security , do we have already a few volunteers for this job ?
Staying up late is usually easy for most of us , question is only who is gone do these dumb hours , say like from 3:00 am till 8:00 or 9:00 am ?
And here is also one dumb thing with this security stuff , that usual last evening get-together with Ric , even those hours we need to cover some how , means who ever is gone do that , can’t be in the bar at the same time .
But I guess we have to figure that one out as we go and if we also include Sunday for play and then packing up , I don’t mind to do the part of the “stupid-hours” for security , since I could catch up with sleep Sunday to Monday night .
The main reason why I keep poking around on this , I like to have my hotel and work-schedule setup ahead of time and not ending up , because we decided to play on Sunday as well , having to change things in the last minute . Even thought getting a hotel-room from Sunday to Monday shouldn’t be a problem , since this time I would stay overnight again , leaving Monday morning , if we keep playing on Sunday as well .

Last thing ,
Do we actually know who is coming this time ?
Since from last years discussions and posts I remember that several guys mentioned not to be at the this years Indy show …..