View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

Got shipping confirmation from 16th, (acceptance) then passed sort facility in Germany on 30th, now in jersey as of a couple days ago. Dhl was original shipper but looks to be pased of to usps. I've received other orders from them but delivered to door by dhl. Customs and that time of year I guess, not upset as I'm still amazed at the logistics of any shipping company more so just excited for the guts of the excavator.

Yea joe when you start the fumotec adt be sure to post a bunch of pics, mainly on frame and articulation joint . I have a small business, development and leasing. I do everything from repairing a shingle to grading roads. Manufactured home community of 112 units and expanding another 90 sometime soon. More involved with the infrastructure than the handyman stuff. Everything has become schooled and specialized, hvac, contractor license, legally it is becoming a pain in the *** to install something so simple as a ceiling fan. I've got my hands full in summer between property maintenance , concrete work, water lines, sewer lines , site work ect. Yea I do everything but don't know anything lol!!