View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 08:27 AM

siuvinson is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD Realy bad coustomer service!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallHaul View Post
Companies amaze me sometimes how bad they are with customer service.

I am building a Delta Loader for a customer right now and need parts from both robotmarketplace and a slotcar parts supplier by this Friday. So, I ordered everything Monday morning (yesterday) and I get no notifications from anybody that my stuff has shipped. I called robotmarketplace and they said that my order is "still in processing" and will "probably" ship today. I then called the slotcar parts supplier and got the same story! "we have your parts in stock and your order will probably ship out today" Neither of these 2 companies could care less if takes a few days to ship an order out...I will try different suppliers in the future that is for sure.
Don't get me going on robotmarketplace! Unless I cannot order another part from somewhere else, I will never do business with them again. I'm sure other places do it, but have you ever gotten a message from them after placing your order saying that you owe them more money for shipping? I ordered a tamiya dual motor gearbox from them and a tamiya tank track & sproket set...and it was something like $7+ to ship an order that only cost me like $18. Then, I get a message saying that shipping was going to be more and they wanted another $2.50 from me....so almost $10 to ship a $18 order that was eventually shipped in a padded envelope! WTH????? Shipping time was decent, but the bologna they pulled w/ the shipping charge crap was the end of it for me.

I like tower, AMainHobbies and *** if I had to name top 3. And the only reason Tower made it is b/c they are based out of Champaign, IL which is only 2.5 hours from me so they ship quickly

Last edited by siuvinson; 12-07-2011 at 08:30 AM.