View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Green Horn

CrimsonCorsair is on a distinguished road
Arrow Not exactly a truck or tractor...

I have never driven a big rig, unless you count an International High Cube delivery van I drove for two summers, delivering furniture for J.C.Penny some 30 odd years ago. I might be able to dig up a picture of that... However, I do have a 1:1 vehicle I am quite proud of. It's called the Pirate Mobile by many, though her real name is Shannon. She is a 1995 Isuzu Trooper with some personalization including Old Man Emu suspension, HAM radio, blue neon throughout, and upgraded sounds.

She's no show winner, but she is mine and I love her.

However, driving Shannon to work was getting expensive, so I bought a 1990 Volkswagen Jetta for the gas mileage. The car was from a young kid and needed a paint job, however I did not want to spend the money to have it painted. So I digital camo'd it - with lots of help from my wife. It has become quite famous around town - even Google caught it on their street maps - you can find it here.

Thanks for looking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.