View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 12:27 AM
Apprentice

DADSGARAGE is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 777 HAUL TRUCK (1/12 size)

[QUOTE=RCP57;100416]Wooo-hooo! Looks good and just in time to haul presents to the Xmas tree! I sure like the size of that. I don't think the speed is too bad? I guess you could always up you voltage or change the front sprocket if you thought it wasn't fast enough.

Thanks.....it was nice being able to see this thing move around a bit, even if it is a bit slow, hopefully it will have enough power to move with a full load....I did try it with some weight on it but the rear tires are almost running flat because I only have foam in them now...they need air or more foam,deal with that later....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Wo it's alive. It seems to turn all right, great job. With the 5 gallon pail you start to get the size of it. Ed
It is alive...well almost...finally remember to get vid of it...funny how tricky it is to hold the camera and radio at the same time,good thing I wasn't chewing gum...LOL...glad the pail was helpful I put it down for two reasons...get some idea of it's size and show the turn radius. It does seem to turn alright but this is with no load on concrete and no air in the rear tires,I think the tires might be slipping on the rims...one more thing to figure out later....