View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Wallen View Post
No Babes on the wall Mario.......? Shop coming cozy....
Time to go cut some pictures out of the wife's Victoria secret catalogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
I wish my shop looked like that!!! Looking very cool Mario!! You really are showcasing this hobby from the dirt machines , the trucks, and now some pretty cool buildings to go with!!
Thanks R dub, when you put it that way, I guess I am covering a few aspects of the hobby eh? . And it's a really good thing because with the Canadian dollar so low, I couldn't afford to build a truck or machine right now. Making buildings will keep me busy and not break the bank this winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyathome View Post
The impala on the wall..... very nice addition.

cheers andy
Thanks Andy. If you scale it up, it would be a wall mural type picture I guess but I like the look

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Shop looks great Mario! The wall details really add to the look with Impala up there. Only one thing missing though, is your shingle hanging over the front roll doors, right under the light. Can't have people wondering who owns that great shop!!! MARIO'S MECHANICAL'S or something like that.
Rob
Your absolutely right Rob about a sign and name. Seems like since I came up with S&M for a company name I'm all out of new ideas! one of our club members 1985kenworth ( Dwayne ) built a garage last summer and named it " the rusted bolt " I think something along those lines would be perfect.