View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 05:50 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Bo Wallen is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: 2018 CABIN FEVER EXPO January 12-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyk View Post
wow look at all those people!! very cool to see that guys.

I've never been able to make the trip to see this show in person but it looks awesome.

Im curious what the vendor area is like if anyone would care to comment on that? I've always been on the lookout for a quality model engine to purchase, steam engine, boiler, internal combustion, steam tractor, even construction equipment etc.. just curious if you see these sort of things for sale at this show? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjackso5 View Post
Bo, thank you for the pictures. Again, what a great turn out for the hobby! Looks like you'll need larger area next year too! Were there any "truck/equipment" vendors on site? That'll be the next step to help this grow even more, getting some of our suppliers/vendors involved in the shows with us.

Who's mining truck is that? Yours? Looks great.

I'm hoping to be able to attend next year's event. Is there something coming up in the spring or summer?

Thank you again for the pictures,

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by egronvold View Post
Sure looks like you guys had a good show!
Thanks Skotty, Jjackso/Jim,Egronvold.
If you looking for : model engine , steam engine, boiler, internal combustion, steam tractor, even construction equipment etc..It's all here...they say it's the largest market/auction in the US. Someone sold a fully functional V8 in 1/5 scale.

No rc truck vendors......yet. That will change next CF.

Yes a bigger aria is up for next year. This year we got a few hundred square feet extra. Next year a few thousand is a must.

would like to break new record every year.

The mining truck is Coopers/ Ralph Insane machine.

Yes the turnout this year was tremendous... can't know how many.
252 wheeled/tracked machines in the last counting......not bad....not bad at all.
Blows my mind for sure.
Hope to see you Guys next year.