View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Integy axles for Tamiya semi's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose19 View Post
its good to see more companies getting into making option parts for these.......BUT.....

for $260,( which isnt a bad price at all) you would think they wouldnt need any "tweeking" to get them to work right. im not trying to bash integy, im glad to see they tried, but why would they make an option part that doesnt fit right?

they way the steering links are set up looks a bit strange too, how would you bolt those into a stock truck? i know guys here can make them work, but what about the guy who wants to bolt them on and go?

like i said glad to see some more option parts, just wish they went on a bit better.

they look better than the stock tamiya axles, hope they come out with just a set of drives too.

looks good travis, thanks for sharing!
You can buy the rears separate as well. I am sure if you built a stock truck the rear axles would fit just fine other than shimming the wheels out which is nothing more than a washer. At least unlike RC3WD they put the pinions in line.

I think they must have something else up there sleeve since they added the holes in the axles to accommodate the Rigid RC suspension. It is the dive shafts they include in the kit that confuses me.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11