View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fumotec Komatsu DX65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Maybe what Frank meant was the complication of removing the 20% sales tax that's applied to all European sales... which he has now done. My last bank wire in September went to a new bank account he has for international commerce.

Undoubtedly I will get one! But a yr or 2 from now, I have enough on my plate at the moment. I luv his model kits too, they're simple assembly, heavy & bulletproof tough!!! And the price is quite reasonable too... about the same as or cheaper than wdc.

I thought you and rc13 are neighbors?
Hi, Bullet Proof and heavy, Exactly.... I weigh about 195 LBs. I can actually stand in the back of my B50 and drive that thing. I can't make tight turns with me in the back because the tires will peel off, but I can drive around standing in the back on a pretty normal surface. I have set an oversized boulder in the back, drove up a dirt slope and dumped it. It is CRAZY!..
I did build the B50. I am so glad I did. I do like building models, but as MoRockN said, there isn't enough time anymore. I have so many projects on the table right now with modifying what I already have. I am currently working on my 450D excavator. Almost took the whole thing apart to re-work it... Now I do some minor fabricating, but mainly work on getting all my models totally outfitted with great electronics, all the cool extras, lights, etc.
Always excited to see the new stuff from Frank. Like this dozer that you guys will get. I do wish that Raupendumper (tracked dump truck for anyone that hasn't seen it) had a turret. That would be sweet!
Thanks.