View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 12:46 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 53ft van and reefer trailers

here it is masked for paint...what a doughhead i am when i masked the trailer for to paint it white i taped the sides at the bottom instaed of the underside only and left a strip of the aluminum ,have to fix that

will fix the paint and detail the trailer and this weekend at our show there will be some outdoor pics of the trailer and i will post them here .if the guy agrees to make more ,i will talk with the admins here and maybe start up a vendor spot to sell these trailers.The vans come as a raw one piece body with the front headboard and you have the roof and the floor panels and a rear set of doors cut to fit .you will need a tamiya trailer as a donor for the suspension ,landing gear and kingpin ..basically the whole trailer minus the body .there are no holes drilled for anything ,so you would have to do that yourself (basically build the trailer)like a kit .the reefer will have a headboard separate piece and 2 ribbed sides cut to 46" and it would come with floor and roof panels .you would have to do a little tweaking with the front corners (trim alittle off to fit perfect but other than that its pretty simple also it would come with a set of doors cut to fit .currently i have 6 van trailers and will be enough sides to make 12 reefers trailers.,again i will ask the gent about producing more and let everyone know ,and if not i might be willing to let a few of my stash go..lol...might

Last edited by 1985 kenworth; 06-26-2014 at 01:05 AM.