View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 10:48 PM

ariari is on a distinguished road
Default eagle mach dozer first time run help

Hello and greetings from a new user!

I finally decided to order eagle mach dozer, got better deal directly from eagle mach than rc4wd but thats it.
Now I have the dozer and I am total novice with it, how I get this hydraulic system to work. Only guide I received from eagle mach is that fill the hydraulic tank and it's ready to go

Well obviously it didn't work. I tried to fill the tank from the cap which is in the back of the cab. It was extremely slow and I hardly got any fresh oil to the tank so I was thinking that maybe it's full then.

Attach battery, switch on pump and start playing...No way. Only partial jerking motion in the ripper but nothing on the blade even I hear the valves working.

So I did watch some youtube video about changing fluid and bleed air from 4200xl excavator but no help to implement it to this dozer.

And what is this valve? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6G...ew?usp=sharing Should it be open, closed, half way open, what?

I think that maybe I still don't have enough oil in the tank or too much air in the cylinders?

Is there any special tricks on this dozer, before I dig the oil tank out so I can check is there any oil and why it's so painfully slow when trying to fill it.