View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 08:46 AM

ariari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: eagle mach dozer first time run help

I must check those things when I get back to home and thanks for the radio manual.

I have noticed that pump is quite loud and the hydraylic movements are kinda fast. I can post a video when I get back home in two weeks so you can make conclusions about the pump sound.

Tilting the blade with these out of the box settings is very hard because even light touch on the controller roll will tilt it all the way in a second. So it's result of too high speed of the pump rather than the valve movement?

I have ran the dozer now about five times with 5000 mAh battery without problems but the last time when I gave the dozer small test run I noticed that if I lift the blade up it slowly comes down.
I need to do some troubleshooting with those two cylinders and valves too. I don't know how normal is it but in my machine almost every cylinder is somewhat covered in oil and friend of mine told me that no problem at all, it's like a real thing But i think that could be problem if the hydraulic lines to cylinders are leaking.

I must do proper check on everything like suggested in here when I get back to home. Even it worked for a while following eagle mach instructions: just add oil, battery and start pushing!